HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hell is Kazangakure? [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinji

Shinji

The Hell is Kazangakure? [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: The Hell is Kazangakure? [OPEN]   The Hell is Kazangakure? [OPEN] EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 1:06 am

The hell is Kazangakure? Thought the 24 year old Jounin who had not practiced his Ninja skills for the past ten years except while in prison as a crime lord on the inside. It was amazing to him. He knew that people were gathering in the land of trees before he went in, but never could have imagined that entire villages were formed. He'd heard rumors and stories, but still. The sprawling city was massive, far larger than anything he could have imagined.

The Criminal continued his pathing through the streets of Kazangakure, looking over the banister on the walkway, into the depths of the mountain. Homes, businesses, and other buildings were built into the side of the mountain. It was glorious. And terrifying. People shied away from him in fear. Eventually, he came to realize that they did this when they caught sight of his Uchiha clan crest. What had his people done? He felt uncomfortable, and he looked that way too. Even for him, used to being revered in prison... it somehow took a different reality in person.

He'd already met a few contacts from his friends in prison. He seemed to be quite the individual, building a reputation without realizing it. It had already grown to be quite exhausting. He sighed, ducking into a steak shop. He hadn't had steak and potatoes in years, and within twenty-four hours of release from prison, he was on his way to eat some. He sat down in a rather crowded section of the restaurant, which was, by no means, high class, but he still felt the need to wear a business suit, black on black. He preferred to stand out. He was used to being powerful, and old habits died hard. He scanned the area around him, waiting for a server to take his order.
Back to top Go down
Yoshie Ichizo

Yoshie Ichizo

PostSubject: Re: The Hell is Kazangakure? [OPEN]   The Hell is Kazangakure? [OPEN] EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 2:16 pm

Yoshie was lazing around in this very same steak shop. He had paid for his steak a good while ago; having been paid for the meal via a surgery not two weeks ago. He had been eating a good steak; but noticed the big guy coming in. He recognized him based on description alone. Tall, much like Yoshie, but overall so much more intimidating. Yoshie was a tall, thin stick of a man compared. He'd go and sit at the same table as Shinji.

"Shinji Uchiha; Prison leader? You look just as intimidating in person as I've heard."

He knew he had to look strange. A young, thin man walking up to your table. "I'll cover your steak if you tell me somethin. Did you, in fact, rule that prison from the inside?" Of course it was a risk if it were true, but it was a 50/50 situation. He'd consistently take those odds. That meant that if he did die, he could say he didn't die stupid. If he didn't, it made him look smart.

Of course, he couldn't deny it was strange. A man in a robe comes and sits down? It's no matter though, he has comfortable in his clothing, and that's all that mattered to him.
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

PostSubject: Re: The Hell is Kazangakure? [OPEN]   The Hell is Kazangakure? [OPEN] EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 2:37 pm

As the other individual approached Shinji, the Uchiha leaned back in his chair, crossing his arms.  It was, in fact, not a waiter.  Still, the other individual's expression was curious, rather than fearful as most people's, and Shinji's Uchiha clan crest was blatantly on display.  So the redhead did not stop the robed man from sitting at his table.  Shinji waited.  In many cultures, it was customary for the person of lower stature to speak first.  Not that Shinji was assuming the other individual was of lower stature - in fact, he had no idea if he was, and was leaving that up to the other person to decide. When he spoke, however, his words were casual enough that Shinji was unable to draw a conclusion.  Calculating, Shinji's expression darkened only slightly when he was, once again, recognized by his exploits in prison.  

He wasn't offended - just slightly frustrated.  So many people knew of him, and he had virtually no information on anything in the world anymore, aside from the tidbits he'd gotten from his father, which were, of course, given in rose-colored glasses that favored the Uchiha clan.  We saved this village from destruction he'd said.  But if that were the case, why was everyone so afraid?  Why did he hear screaming earlier that day, and rather than responding, people's expressions just darkened as they'd moved about their day?  He'd had to go save the rape victim himself.  He was, perhaps, too violent - the man was obviously not a trained combatant, and Shinji left him a bleeding mess at an infirmary.

Shinji responded coolly. "I did. They would have killed themselves."  But is that the same thing the Uchiha thought? Did they take over by force, assuming their way was better?  Is that what I did?  Notably, The Criminal did not decline the other man's offer.  He hadn't brought money, and decided that using Genjutsu on a wench would be a waste of energy in the presence of someone who had the confidence to approach him so nonchalantly. It meant he was exceptionally skilled in at least one area. Shinji wanted control of the conversation.  "Who are you?" demanded the man.
Back to top Go down
Yoshie Ichizo

Yoshie Ichizo

PostSubject: Re: The Hell is Kazangakure? [OPEN]   The Hell is Kazangakure? [OPEN] EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 6:04 pm

"So forceful. I'm Yoshie Ichizo; officially a jounin of this village. It's not often an Uchiha isn't just trying to impose their will. Well, you are but compared it's easy."

The curiosity on his face increased; if not only because of that cold response. Most Uchiha had malice, not cold indifference. Cold indifference made a better leader than something else. Although he got more cold indifference than anything else; since he has done multiple surgeries for the clan. The way that the other man tried to take control of the conversation was curiously forceful.

"No need to take control. I have no use for control outside the surgical room."

It was a mere thing, though. In fact, he had probably done surgery and saved many of the people that Shinji had sent to the infirmary. It wasn't a whole big thing though. If Yoshie had cared about it, he wouldn't have taken half his clients.

"So, do you wish to know anything else about me before I pester you with some questions?"

It was said in a completely neutral manner; in no sort of aggressive way. It's not that it couldn't be taken like that, but the intention was far from it.
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

PostSubject: Re: The Hell is Kazangakure? [OPEN]   The Hell is Kazangakure? [OPEN] EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 9:22 pm

Shinji sighed. Truth be told, the perpetual need to be constantly in control, constantly in command, for fear that in the singular moment he ever showed weakness, someone was killed. Most of the people that were there, didn't need to be. Most all of the Uchiha who were there were there because they were good. They spoke out against the leadership's war plans. Shinji didn't just speak out - he slaughtered seventeen people. Locking eyes with the other man, he wondered if he knew about that. He knew of his exploits in prison. What about his mass murder? Shinji, the only person ever to be released from the prison alive. Even the people who didn't know what he did on the inside had to know what he did to get there, and that he'd gotten out. He'd gotten out.

Shinji waited for each of Yoshie's thoughts to be voiced before he spoke himself. Not for any reason other than not knowing how to respond. Chit-chat wasn't something one came across often in... hell. The Prison of Kazangakure. Hell was a better name. Yoshie's last question, however, seemed somewhat amusing to Shinji. He allowed himself a laugh. It was a weak, pitiful thing at first, but grew in strength and girth. It was genuine, but still, the smile didn't reach his eyes. Maybe he could change back. To the playful kid who just wanted to fit in with his brothers and sisters. The brothers and sisters who brand you a criminal and want nothing to do with you. The humor evaporated, replaced by the attempted half smile he managed to manifest.

"Nah. You ask all you want." Once again, Shinji's words were not as innocent as they sounded. Gaining information was done as much through listening to one's questions as it was through asking you're own. What kind of information was the person interested in? That could give way to their motivations, intentions, goals, interests. And this was important for Shinji. Curiosity simply could not be the only reason someone would start idle chit-chat with a mass murdering Uchiha who ran a prison underground and managed to be the only one ever to get out alive. Especially not a doctor.
Back to top Go down
Yoshie Ichizo

Yoshie Ichizo

PostSubject: Re: The Hell is Kazangakure? [OPEN]   The Hell is Kazangakure? [OPEN] EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 10:02 pm

Curious. This wasn't the exact manner he expected this situations were to go down. Not that he didn't have a feeling what was happening. Not to mention, his attempted smile was pretty easily seen through. It was one of his few strengths, that he could at least see fake facial expression, typically. He did have to know when people were faking to get drugs. He got good at that bit. He was pleased that he got a laugh out of Shinji, as having him in at least an okay mood helps wonders.

"Did you know the Uchiha just sorta did a hostile takeover? I mean, I had no qualms with it. It's just a matter of fact. You guys sure are strong."

He spoke these words knowing that they were in a crowded place. If Shinji were smart, which Yoshie wished he was, he likely wouldn't do anything but slightly raised his voice. That would be the easiest for Yoshie, as it wouldn't involve taking a punch to the chin or worse. He was curious about how the fresh-out-of-prison Shinji would react. As far as Yoshie knew, he was sitting across from a sociopathic murderer.

Better yet, it'd give him an amusing time. To top it all off, it was a sort of landmine gamble. Would he take the bait, or would he let it simmer down?
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

PostSubject: Re: The Hell is Kazangakure? [OPEN]   The Hell is Kazangakure? [OPEN] EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 1:12 am

The Hell is Kazangakure? [OPEN] Shinji10

A Man Who Defeats The Odds

A hostile takeover, huh?  It sounded like the Uchiha he knew. He didn't doubt it.  No surprise shown on the young Uchiha's face, because he was not surprised.  Instead, a guilt shown.  I did the same thing in hell... I became the King of Hell.  He had to keep thinking what he did was right.  The people he killed, he killed for the right reasons.  The violence he committed against others, he did it because he had to, because it was the best option.  And yet, thinking about the Uchiha doing it to this village... it sounded wrong.  And they thought he was a good candidate to represent them?  They knew he wasn't the most empathetic to their ideals.  Was he really that strong?  

His response came somewhat bitter, but then less so.  "Not the way they tell it.  But I believe it."  It was a mutual trade for information.  Give Yoshie some insight into Shinji's opinions in order to then receive more information himself.  Shinji did not have the luxury of privacy much anymore, it had seemed.  Still, this individual seemed to be in the know.  "Having strength doesn't make it right.  All the strength in the world... it cannot save you from yourself."  He'd put it off for a bit, hoping that Yoshie would tell Shinji without being asked.  "How did you know who I was?  What else do you know about me?  What else have you heard?"  It wasn't consistent with his logic earlier, but he'd gotten impatient.

Back to top Go down
Yoshie Ichizo

Yoshie Ichizo

PostSubject: Re: The Hell is Kazangakure? [OPEN]   The Hell is Kazangakure? [OPEN] EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 1:37 pm

What an introspective sort of person, with that whole moral speech. Yoshie couldn't identify with it sadly. It wasn't his whole thing to look deep inside and try to find reassurance. That's not a gamble that Yoshie was willing to take. As far as he knew, he wouldn't find much. He'd find all of three things, gambling, medical knowledge, and a complete lack of guilt. It's what made Yoshie a good doctor. He was entirely apathetic to his paitents, and thus could figure most things out due to lack of emotional involvement.

However, when asked about how he knew, that was a simple answer.

"Simple. I did surgery on those you had sent to the infirmary off and on. Once in awhile, they'd go on about 'that red haired bastard' or something. Slowly, over the last five or so years, I've consistently tabbed what they've said. Sometimes I'd ask them what you looked like, and some even said a demon. I'm glad to see that they weren't right." A fake chuckle sprouted from Yoshie. "I also know that you're probably one of the strongest I've heard stories about. Probably as strong as I am, if I'm gonna be honest."

He knew what this might make people think, that he was really strong, but it was no matter. He was a strong fellow. All things considered, he has some of the most potent chakra in the world, and theoretically has the strength of multiple ninja in his jutsu. He's just not near fast enough, nor physically strong enough to actually ninja. It's not that big of a problem for him though. He just won't fight.
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

PostSubject: Re: The Hell is Kazangakure? [OPEN]   The Hell is Kazangakure? [OPEN] EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 2:28 pm

A demon... yeah, that's probaby pretty accurate to what I was... descending on people in the darkness, ending their lives, for the act of killing another man. Beating others for assaulting another man. Should I have died too? Most of the work, at least in the beginning, I did myself... Shinji's expression, looking at Yoshie, was quizzical. It was now clear to Shinji that the other man wanted something from him. It was not curiosity... especially if Yoshie was as strong as he indicated. In a manner that was meant to be completely non-threatening, Shinji responded simply "You must have only seen the ones that made it." Usually, Shinji only had to enforce on the newer people. The ones that'd been there for at least six months tended to learn better. It was the new guys who did not understand how things worked, who made attempts on the lives of others that Shinji had to kill.

Thinking about it, Shinji became more sure of himself. It was numbers. Because of the men Shinji killed, far, far fewer were killed by others. It was a power and safety through fear... but it was power and safety nonetheless. Sometimes, Shinji made friends. He did his best to be a good friend. To laugh with them, to help them in their times of need. He was better at helping than at laughing, if for no other reason than the haunting of the things he'd had to do earlier that week. Being on the outside made Hell seem like it didn't matter as much. Like it was just a dream. And because of that, Shinji had begun to wonder if he'd done the right things... this moment of epiphany, of realizing that he was the best thing to happen to the prison populace as a whole, begun to fill the hole that he thought was left permanently in his chest.

Maybe I do need to do this... if, for no other reason, to guarantee that the Uchiha don't get someone they can use as a puppet in command. But back to the matter at hand... "Alright, Yoshie, you have my attention. You would not approach me like this to make idle chit-chat. So what is it that you want?" This conversation was something of an experiment for Shinji. Could he still speak to people in a context where he lacked total control of the situation? Did he want to? It'd started pretty rough, but he felt he was getting better at it. But even still, it could have perhaps been because it resembled a conversation he'd have in Hell.

Back to top Go down
Yoshie Ichizo

Yoshie Ichizo

PostSubject: Re: The Hell is Kazangakure? [OPEN]   The Hell is Kazangakure? [OPEN] EmptySat Oct 13, 2018 1:52 pm

"Of course it isn't. I have better things to do if I didn't have a motive. I'm here because, you're a winner. You took one of the worst situations I've ever seen, and ruled it. I have to respect that. It's why I'm going to back you, with the little power of I have, for a bid to become the Kage around here. You're the least bad Uchiha."

The robed indvidiual laid back in his seat, rather casual about this whole situation. There was no reason to make a whole thing about it.

"I'm not even fully sure you were planning on running. I'm suggesting it, though. It's a gamble I'm willing to bet on."

Yoshie was aware of how unique the situation was. It was a list miles long, the things that had to happen for this exact situation to happen. He didn't mind that, though. It wasn't a situation that he would've bet on in the long run. He shouldn't even bet on this situation. It was thematically unlikely. The con, taking the lead? What? No, no. Typically, It'd be the one much like Yoshie to take the lead. The con dealing with things in the background.

But this way? This way was so much more fun. This way, he at least got some bemusement from it even if Shinji lost.
Back to top Go down
Flynn

Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hell is Kazangakure? [OPEN]   The Hell is Kazangakure? [OPEN] EmptySat Oct 13, 2018 5:49 pm

Emil sat squarely in the chair, his body taught with focus. The lukewarmness of today's atmosphere left him feeling lethargic, but the same conditions could be repeated daily when describing the bland overcast that permeated Kazangakure's homestead. The lad's head drooped to the side as he perused the pamphlet of documents that made up his concentrationed efforts, and with a forced effort, exhaled with a roll of his neck. Over to his left, a plate of once-warmed steak rolls sat alone, and since then accustomed to the day's grayish attitude. Without removing himself from the papers, Emil traced his fingers across the edge of the table until they happened upon the porcelain plate that held the neglected steak rolls, took hold of one, and upon accomplishing this task, returned the rest of his efforts to his reading.

"..Hm." he began to muse "That's not what you said you would do, you know?" the words were quiet, almost whispered. He shook his raggedy mop of hair the color of robin egg shells and swapped his current paper for another, having already forgotten about the room temperature roll of meat in his other hand. Emil made a motion to adjust his glasses, but the greasy texture in the same hand stole his focus away for a moment. With a minature sneer of annoyance, he dropped it back down onto the plate with a mini plop.

Eugh--- "---for a bid to become the Kage in this place..--" the words floated around his head like a passing greeting. The meaning of what he had just heard carried weight to Emil-- more than just the background noise of animals inside a farm he had come to expect. As if ice ran down his spine, the white cloaked man lurched backwards a minor degree. He angled his head to the side to listen to the noise from the table he had his back to.

"..I'm suggesting it, though. It's a gamble I'm willing to bet on." the same voice from just before now added. The peculiar scientist pursed his lips, but made no hesitation in his decision. Had he heard correctly? Were there key points he had missed throughout the discussion that had lead him astray? What were the risks of placing his hand at the table today..?

Inconsequential, he thought. He hoped.

Emil pushed his arm through the rest of his sleeve and leaned backwards to the side, careening his head to the right as if trying to look behind him without standing up. He placed one arm on the table to steady himself with his hand dangling off the edge, and peered at the person-- the people behind him. The man, Emil assumed, closest to him also had his back to the blue-haired scholar. His conversation partner was across from him had a glowering look on his face, but otherwise came across as particularly bland.

He couldn't help it, really. His sly, soft smile tugged at one side of his lips until he conceded the expression. With an analytic gaze, Emil looked to gain a hold of the bland one's leering eyes. "What could you possibly do in your position-- what hopes do you have moving forward?" he asked with intentional vagueness.

For just a moment, Emil wondered if it truly had been worth his time to give in the demanding necessities of his hunger today.
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

PostSubject: Re: The Hell is Kazangakure? [OPEN]   The Hell is Kazangakure? [OPEN] EmptySat Oct 13, 2018 7:10 pm

Now that is rather interesting. Shinji leaned forward, a lock of his scarlet hair flopping down, slightly, locking eyes with Yoshie. But it's misguided. The least bad Uchiha? That is, indeed, a valid statement. Shinji opened his mouth to respond before noticing a rather... well,curious looking man turning around at the table behind Yoshie. When he spoke, Shinji was not surprised that he'd overheard them. Or, had been eavesdropping, or... well, whatever he was doing. Shinji's first thought was that he was a spy for some other clan. That was probably the case... word probably had begun to spread about why Shinji was removed from prison. The thought occurred that Yoshie was the same. That was probably true as well. But that didn't bother Shinji.

Shinji saw no need in demanding the man's name. He was probably an enemy, and Shinji was not convinced that he'd even make a run for Kazankage. The thought about pissing off the Uchiha elders in confirming what would be mere suspicion by the spy's perspective... Now that sounds like a good time. Shinji delayed answering the spy's question for the moment, instead directing his next statement at Yoshie, in response to what he had said. "I slaughtered seventeen children ages eleven to thirteen. I'm willing to bet that in Hell, my body count has numbered in the triple digits. I've committed more murder than any other Uchiha has, single-handedly. Am I not the worst Uchiha?" It was not guilt speaking, because Shinji understood that he had done simply what needed to be done. What Shinji was doing in posing this question, was coming to a deduction on Yoshie's character depending upon his response.

Shinji now locked eyes with the newcomer. He did not intend for his expression to be domineering or intimidating, but rather quizzical. Or more accurately, intrigued. He'd listen to Yoshie's response before speaking. No matter what it was, his answer to the spy's question would be the same. "Take control of the chaos... harness it. Do what needs to be done to keep these bestial people away from each other's throats. Even if it means holding a knife to it myself." Partially a threat, more out of habit than any other particular purpose. Threats were necessary in hell. If you did not use them, people forgot who was in charge. He resisted saying "that is, if I even decide to do this." He probably didn't even have a choice. The Uchiha would try to put him back in hell. They probably couldn't catch him, but he'd live in exile.

Back to top Go down
Yoshie Ichizo

Yoshie Ichizo

PostSubject: Re: The Hell is Kazangakure? [OPEN]   The Hell is Kazangakure? [OPEN] EmptySat Oct 13, 2018 7:33 pm

Such a situation. Shinji is so furiously serious, and this new stranger was asking vague questions. What an interesting party. He'd listen though, just waiting for the whole dramatic thing to finish up, and then would speak up.

"Now. Now. At least you come by it honestly. Most of the Uchiha go on about 'oh, we're saving them' which is complete malarkey. It's also far better to hold the knife to the throat, because it's a controlled situation. But god, you're just as dramatic as someone who got their leg cut off. It's not that serious."

Yoshi was entirely amused by this situation. He just couldn't take that whole bodycount seriously. "I mean, I've killed people on the medical table. It's something everyone does, especially around here."

Yoshie still planned on backing this man. Dramatic or not, he's still willing to back and follow the man. He's actually willing to murder people, without feeling trash about it. There's not a point in feeling bad about murder. If you kill someone, you kill someone. It's like that sometimes. It's not like it doesn't happen on the streets every day here. It's just a matter of reasoning, which leading to try and be Kage was a reasonable one.
Back to top Go down
Flynn

Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hell is Kazangakure? [OPEN]   The Hell is Kazangakure? [OPEN] EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 5:18 pm

There was once a time, some ten years long ago, when Emil Uranaishi was an avid fan and advocate of theater and stage acting. The sky-blue boy once felt enthralled by the talents of capable actors-- the gifted men and women who could essentially transition their mentality and body language, with such practiced precision at the drop of a hat. To be able to harness one's own inhibitions and utilize them in a state of mental fortitude? These were the first kinds of people that Emil found a stark interest in, allowing his normally blanketed demeanor to fizzle out when the curtain rose from the surface of the stage once again. With a rare smile, he let himself enjoy such frivolous trivialities.

His fondest memory had to be one that he held very close to his heart. One event that stapled in his mind something of embarrassing regret-- the time one of his favorite actors tripped and fell off the stage. It was nothing significant, but the actor fell in such a uncontrolled manner, it couldn't have been intentional. Instead of getting up and resuming the play in front of almost a hundred people, the man lie there in the dirt and unashamedly gave off an ear-splitting cry. He emptied his lungs in an ugly uproar of weeping as he lay otherwise un-moving. He screamed and cried and shook, slapping away any worried hands that might have assisted him.

Emil, looking on at this, felt his face warp into a cringe of second-hand embarrassment. It was as if by attending this play, he felt ashamed of his actions due to the utter ridiculousness of something he once took so seriously. His eyes leered and his lips peeled back to reveal a grimace of disgust and compunction.

-----

This was the face Emil wore now as he looked at the bland face of the Uchiha man. Second hand embarrassment at associating himself with someone so self-importantly dramatic.

Through his genuine cringe, the scientist gave a tick of his head and adjusted his glasses. "Okay."

He tapped the other fellow, the one who rightfully highlighted the situation, on the shoulder. "Is this person your companion? Because if so, you have my nearly-heartfelt apologies."

What?
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

PostSubject: Re: The Hell is Kazangakure? [OPEN]   The Hell is Kazangakure? [OPEN] EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 12:43 am

It wasn't long after that when a rather gorgeous wench approached the table.  She was, indeed, a thicc bitch, on whom Shinji's eyes lingered just a bit too long.  It probably wasn't noticeable, nor out of place, as it would be natural for a patron to look at a wench as she approached his table.  Her fair hair shined in the dim light in a way that made Shinji smile a friendly, genuine smile.  Her form pressed just a bit too much at the seems of her clothing, but Shinji made a conscious effort not to let his eyes roam.  It had, indeed, been over ten years since he'd spoken to woman.  He hadn't found the time since his release from Hell less than 24 hours ago, but he refused to allow himself to be indecent now.

As she approached, she spoke, in a majestic but harsh, powerful tone that took Shinji slightly aback.  It shouldn't have.  This place forced such a demeanor from a person.  "Hi, my name is Eleya, what can I get for you today?"  Shinji cut in first.  Not authoritatively, or aggressively, but excitedly, for he had the chance to order his favorite food for the first time since before Hell.  "Hello, Eleya," Shinji said in a more friendly tone than he had used all evening, "Steak, twelve ounce, medium well, seasoned liberally.  And garlic mashed potatoes."  Shinji then glanced to his companions with an expression that said are you ordering anything?

He'd forgotten for a moment where he was in the conversation.  Remembering after only a brief pause, he responded to Yoshie first with a raised eyebrow.  "It is serious.  You want to sponsor me for a leadership position, and with that pretext, I'd deem it important to understand a bit about my character."  Shinji then immediately turned to the newcomer.  Both spies, of course, but he was beginning to let his curiosity and the good spirits over the eminent arrival of the long-awaited steak and potatoes get the best of him.  "As for you, my friend, inserting yourself into the conversation has made you equally worthy of pity."  A gruff smile at his own attempt, and probably fail, at humor stretched Shinji's face rather awkwardly.

Back to top Go down
Yoshie Ichizo

Yoshie Ichizo

PostSubject: Re: The Hell is Kazangakure? [OPEN]   The Hell is Kazangakure? [OPEN] EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 10:14 pm

Such wit from both made a small chuckle come from Yoshie. He was bemused. Both of these two are quite interesting personas. One full of dry wit, and the other trying to match it. Yoshie was just stuck in the middle of it. He waved off any order on his end. He had already ate. It was curious. He seemed to think that he didn't understand all he needed to. Shinji was willing to kill to keep order, and that's what this village needed. That's how Yoshie looked at it.

Simple, sure. But not wrong. It was a sort of outlook one needed here. If everyone took themselves as seriously as the Uchiha, the well of seriousness would be drained already. It was struggling at this point. Yoshie saved it, as he never took everything quite that serious. Sure, he took things serious and made sure to keep them in mind. He just never took himself quite as serious.

"Now, now. There's no reason for there to pity party."

He somehow felt both grown up, and infantalized at the same time. He wasn't quite sure how, but it was a thing. He wasn't quite sure how. But it was a thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hell is Kazangakure? [OPEN]   The Hell is Kazangakure? [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hell is Kazangakure? [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ninja World :: The World :: The Land of Mountains :: Kazangakure :: Market District-
Jump to: